Last night, reader Kayla sent me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org, y’all) asking me for further information on my “Lez Git Stoopid” iTunes mix, as mentioned in this post.
Kayla, I am happy to oblige! When I do get around to working out (“Body By Carbs!”) , pretty much the only songs that keep me motivated are really stupid ones…usually, yes, they have a good beat, but that which makes me laugh also makes me sweat. In hopes of inspiring my dear readers to greater levels of health and hotness, I present to you my “Lez Git Stoopid” mix in its entirety (yes, it’s short, but it’s supplemented by other mixes, which I will save for a rainy day):
1) Tardy for the Party, Kim Zolciak (she of Real Housewives of Atlanta fame)
2) I’m on a Boat, The Lonely Island feat. T-Pain (a.k.a. the Saturday Night Live boyyyz)
3) Poison, Bell Biv DeVoe
4) Rock Steady, The Whispers
5) In My Dreams, The Party (a.k.a. former The All New Mickey Mouse Club stars)
6) After the Rain, Nelson (note: links to “extended cut” video, which has a “deep” opening)
7) Push It, Salt-n-Pepa
8) Promise of a New Day, Paula Abdul
9) Money Can’t Buy You Class, Countess Luann (Real Housewives of New York City)
10) Too Legit to Quit, MC Hammer
Enjoy, and please do add your favorites via the Comments.
Special thanks to Kayla for her e-mail and inspiration!